20100226

Home-sick: ie. sick of home

It's a nightmare. It's back to uni, work, life, parents, bitching, drama and I am wishing like William and his wish wellingtons that I am able to magically disappear back to Europe but unfortunately the show is not called Candice's wish wellingtons for nothing. 


Seeing The Last Dinosaurs tonight for their EP launch. They're really grown since I first knew them and it is so exciting to see them making it! They've graced the front of Brisbane's RAVE magazine, a very big feat for 4 19-year-olds. And I am assured of an amazing little restaurant on Albert St. where they have $75 bar tabs during happy hour(s), 5pm - 7pm. So I will have a squiz and see whether it is as good as people say.


My birthday in three weeks - what to do, what to do?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment