20090622

worry wart

i'm a bit of a worry wart. i don't know why. my lonely mind gets into a crazy, unorganised and stressed place and i can't get out. about stupid things as well - global warming, being in the next air france flight to go under, car accidents. not the big stuff really. and sometimes, i just want to roll down a massive hill...scream, hit and run. i want to hurt you as much as you hurt me before. and every day i worry that you will repeat what you did before. i want to believe you, i really do, but i can't. you haven't proven to me that you're worth of my trust, or love. this kind of shit makes me lose faith in myself and what i want to do with my life. it's like nothing else really matters. and honestly, i don't need you - one day, you will be a blimp on my radar. a memory that i will treasure and hold close to my heart forever. i can't wait for that day.
X

1 comment:

  1. Worry is a mental fire drill that helps us prepare for danger but it triggers anxiety which promotes more worry until we get trapped in worrywarting. The solution is to learn to "worry smart" - wher eyou do the work of worry and then soothe yourself. For morei info on worry, see: http://www.docpotter.com/Worry_art.html

    ReplyDelete